Sunday, December 12, 2010

Creature Comforts

So while my dear husband has been working on important things today like paneling and finish work, I've been playing house :o)
I put up the bathroom curtain today, we decided against a door as we wanted a light, airy feeling both inside and outside of the bathroom. I chose an organic linen fabric with a darker shade colour block on the bottom. It transfers light beautifully while still allowing for privacy in the bathroom.
I also put up the curtains to cover the under counter storage. It is the same heavy organic flannel that I used for the window treatments and does a good job at hiding the dishes and pantry items under the counter.
I'm so looking forward to being done with the finish work so that I can reclaim my home from the misc. tools and work items that are always laying around.


No comments:

Post a Comment