What to do, what to do....we are currently living in the main home and deciding if we are going to rent out our tiny home on a section of the property, or if we are going to sell it outright. Extremely tough decisions to mull over, even more so for my dear husband who has his blood, sweat, and tears into building our little house.
My preference is to sell it, as having "neighbors" that close to me doesn't really hold any appeal, but we love our little house and would hate to see it go......we try and tell ourselves that this is just another step on our life journey, but it's so hard to have to pull the stop lever and switch directions on a dime. I think it's very human to resist change :o)
So, for now, we're at a stalemate until we come to the best decision for our little family. Funny how unexpected blessings sometimes still have their sad sides.
Great news though! We finally have our own spot of land and can put in a permanent garden and an orchard, very excited about that!